POLYMERIS, ADI Nouvelle-Aquitaine and EEN have organized a business mission in Spain, in the Basque Country and Navarre on May 31st and June 1st 2022. Within the framework of this mission, we took 4 actors of innovation from New Aquitaine to discover Spanish companies and technical centers. The objective of this mission was to initiate R&D collaborations and to identify technological opportunities in polymer and composite materials. B2B and company visits were proposed.
Participating French companies:
- SOMOCAP : SME expert in the production of technical parts in rubber, composite and thermoplastic.
- TERAKALIS: Design and manufacture of equipment for analysis and control at the heart of the material
- CANOE : R&T center specialized in polymer and composite materials.
- Groupe EFIRE: Expert in industrial sealing, fluid transfer, precision cutting, and protection.
During these two days, we set up a program rich in exchanges, visits and meetings, without forgetting the moments of conviviality!
DAY 1 in Navarra:
- Visit to the NAITEC technology center
- Visit to the company DAS NANO
- In the CEIN premises, qualified French-Spanish B2B meetings were held with: UNICA MEZCLAS, NADETECH, NAITEC, LUREDERRA
DAY 2 in San Sebastian:
- Visit to the POLYMAT laboratory of the University of the Basque Country
- Visit to the TECNALIA technology center
- Following the visit, TECNALIA hosted B2B meetings: CTECH Nano, Evolgene, Simune, Makinaria y Utiles, BIANDITZ, Cic Energigune, Tekniker, Ikerlan, Tecnalia, Cikautxo, IDEKO.
"Interesting and relevant meetings for our industrial activities, with a perfect organization that facilitates exchanges between the different partners" SOMOCAP
"Very interesting mission, technical, which allowed us to enlarge our network" Efire Group
We wish to thank very warmly our co-organizers: EEN and ADI Nouvelle-Aquitaine as well as our partners who have greatly contributed to the success of this mission: Le consortio Del Caucho, Tecnalia. Thanks to the Technical Center NAITEC, CEIN and TECNALIA for the reception in their premises.