OPEN CALL FOR PROJECTS - Financing the development of functional prototypes, with Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes innovation partnerships
The Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region is launching its Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Innovation Partnerships scheme. Its main aim is to support the competitiveness of regional companies through short-term innovation projects, carried out by mobilizing the skills of a regional research and innovation organization, and aimed at developing a new product, service or process that meets the company's needs or challenges.
Purpose of your project :
Obtain a functional prototype (tangible or intangible) of an innovative product, service or process, produced with the support of a regional research and knowledge dissemination organization (ORDC).
Eligibility criteria :
- The deliverable is a functional prototype;
- The project is carried out in conjunction with a regional ORDC. The ORDCs involved can be research organizations, CTI or CGE accredited engineering schools, industrial technical centers, public industrial and commercial establishments, etc. The involvement of regional teams from the associated ORDC is mandatory. The hiring of trainees within the ORDC to carry out studies and develop prototypes is encouraged.
- The expenditure base is between €10,000 and €100,000.
Eligible expenses :
Eligible expenses are made up exclusively of two types of external expenditure (costs internal to the company are not eligible):
- ORDC contract research costs. These include feasibility studies, industrial research and experimental development.
- Consulting and support costs for the innovation project during its implementation. These costs are eligible up to a maximum of 10% of the contract research costs mentioned above, with a ceiling of €5,000. The service provider must be located in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes.