In partnership with POLYMERIS, Max Dubois Consultant (MD.C) is organizing a second CEE presentation webinar entitled:
« Energy saving certificates (CEE) in the rubber, plastics and composites industry »
Following on from the first webinar introducing the general aspects of CEE, this second webinar will go into more detail on the operations, existing forms and issues associated with the rubber, plastics and composites industries. Viewing the first webinar is not necessary to fully understand the second.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS SECOND WEBINAR:
- Reminder of the general elements covered in the first webinar.
- Detailed presentation of specific operations.
- Detailed presentation of the main data sheets applicable to the rubber, plastics & composites sectors.
- Presentation of the technical issues involved in recovering CEE for the industry.
ADVANTAGES OF CEE FOR INDUSTRY :
- Financial incentive: The valorization of CEE enables companies to recover part of the costs incurred in implementing energy efficiency actions. By valorizing CEE, industries can make energy efficiency projects more financially attractive.
- Reduced energy costs: By implementing energy efficiency actions to earn CEE, companies can reduce their energy consumption and thus their energy bills.
- Access to additional financing: In certain cases, the valorization of CEE can enable companies to access additional financing for their energy efficiency projects.
Participation is free!
Speaker contact :
+33 (0)6 45 75 84 65