Tags : European ambition - Webinars
You are an industrial company in the plastics, rubber, textiles or composites sector and you would like to learn more about the implementation of digital technologies in your activity? Are you curious to know how artificial intelligence tools can improve your competitiveness?
As part of the Community Days organized by DIH-WORLD, Polymeris will present during this webinar the services offered by Polytronics, the French digital innovation hub (EDIH) dedicated to smart polymers and digital technologies applied to the plastics, textile, composite and rubber industries. Bringing together 17 French partners (universities, technical centers, clusters and companies) experts in polymers and AI tools applied to industry, Polytronics supports industrial SMEs at every stage of their digital transition, thanks to tailored services, partly funded by the European Commission under the Digital Europe program.
- Introduction - Roxane Girard, Interclustering and European Services Project Manager - Polymeris
- Polytronics: An innovation window for smart polymers and digital technologies - Adèle Seguin, POLYTRONICS Project Manager - Polymeris.
- The convergence of AI and simulation for the plastics industry - Dr Juan-Pedro Berro Ramirez, Technical manager, & Jeremy Lebon, Data leader - ALTAIR
- AI for a more agile industrial organization - Valentin Charreton, Pre-project engineer - Georges Pernoud
- WALCHY - Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing technology for Hydrogen Valves components - Alex Giorgini, R&D Manager - Valland
- Conclusions and question and answer session
Free with registration - Open to POLYMERIS members only
The webinar will be held mostly in French except for the presentations of the DIH-WORLD project and WALCHY
+33 (0)6 31 31 04 50