- 1_A&A_PBC_LightAIRCRAFT - Optimization of the production of carbon fiber reinforced epoxy parts for light aircraft by the wet lay-up/vacuum bag process in order to obtain maximum mechanical performance (tensile strength, compressive strength, flexural strength, modulus, etc.)
- 27_A&A_PBC_InjectModel - Development of flexible technology modules for injection molding machines and lines for the processing of fiber-reinforced thermoplastics (fiber composite plastics) into lightweight molded parts in automotive and aerospace applications.
- 29_A&A_PBC_GreenAircraft - Development of a new design of aircraft interiors from 100% recyclable sources, and more affordable technologies in terms of treatments and processes in order to promote the use of recycled carbon fiber for semi-structural applications.
- 10_AUTO_PBC_FRA-TP - Development of additives to provide fire resistance properties to continuous fiber thermoplastics in an electric car battery case application.
- 38_AUTO_PBC_SUSMA - Sustainable use of materials in the automotive industry through the development of a new coating technology that is easy to recycle. Search for a recycled or biosourced PP for this use with interesting aesthetic properties by applying a physical or chemical foaming.
Join our presentation webinar on February 28 at 2pm.
For any questions or additional information:
The project website: https://amulet-h2020.eu/