Plastic Week 2021 invites you to dive "into the heart of an industry in motion" through various round tables, conferences and webinars. This week will be punctuated by the intervention of many professionals and experts of the plastics and composites industry. Current topics will be discussed such as: employment, recycling, plastics of the future...
Polymeris will take part in the day-long event on December 10, "The plastics of tomorrow are being invented today".
Program of the day:
- 9:30 a.m: Round table "Research with IMT Nord Europe accessible to all, why not me?"
- 10:15 am: Keynote "The dynamics of smart polymers"
- 11:00 a.m: Roundtable "Are the smart plastics that heralded the future already at the heart of our reality?"
- 11:45 a.m: Keynote "3D printing of medical grade polymer filaments for tissue reconstruction"
- 1:45 p.m: Roundtable "Additive manufacturing in industrial environments: utopia or reality?"
- 2:30 p.m: Roundtable "3D printing: what challenges for tomorrow?"
- 3:30 pm: Round table: IMT Nord Europe-Decathlon, a win-win partnership
- 4:15 pm: Closing speech
Contact : Maxime VERMEULEN +33 (0)7 85 01 34 80