Campus Région du Numérique, 78 route de Paris, 69260 Charbonnières-les-Bains
Faced with the global problem of plastic waste management, the industrial and academic communities are mobilizing to design solutions for the regeneration of materials and their integration into a circular economy.
The competitiveness clusters POLYMERIS and AXELERA federate many innovative actors on this theme and have initiated a structured collaboration to promote synergies between waste management actors, chemists and plastics manufacturers. This mission is supported by the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region as part of the Circular Economy Voluntary Agreement for the plastics industry.
In this context, the POLYMERIS and AXELERA clusters invite you to participate in the Plastic Recycling conference on June 16, 2022 at the Campus Région du Numérique in Charbonnières Les Bains.
ORGANISATION OF THE DAY
This day will be organized in several strong times:
- The presentation of the map of the members of the clusters involved in the plastic recycling sector
- Presentations highlighting innovation projects and technologies
- Meeting moments between actors of the whole plastic recycling value chain
You are a member of the POLYMERIS and/or AXELERA cluster and wish to speak at this conference? We invite you to send us a summary of your proposal according to the attached outline before April 15.
Interventions may focus on innovation projects, technological solutions, technological platforms or open technical means.
Different intervention formats will be possible:
- Project presentations
- Presentation of skills in pitch format
- Search for solutions or collaboration in pitch format
- Poster or kakemono
- Speakers and participants from POLYMERIS and/or AXELERA member companies : 80 € HT
- Speakers and academic participants who are members of POLYMERIS and/or AXELERA: 50 € HT
- Non-member participants: 250 € HT
- A showroom space will be proposed, capacity 10 stands each including 1 table and 2 chairs
- Rates (Stand + 1 entrance) : POLYMERIS and/or AXELERA members : 180 € HT
- Non members : 350 € HT