CHINAPLAS is the international trade fair for the plastics and rubber industries.
As Asia's leading plastics and rubber exhibition, CHINAPLAS 2023 will bring together more than 3,900 renowned exhibitors and 9 country/region pavilions to showcase groundbreaking plastics and rubber solutions in 18 thematic areas in the exhibition centre with an exhibition area of 380,000 sqm. This will be a spectacular event not to be missed.
The market :
- China is the world's largest producer and consumer of plastics
- Asia alone accounts for almost half of the world's production, with one third coming from China alone.
- 2/3 of local production is in Southern China
- Plastic production is expected to increase by 28.7 billion tonnes by 2050
- The constant increase in housing construction, the stimulation of certain sectors such as automotive, IT, medicine, electronics and household appliances are important growth drivers for the plastics industry.
- There are 15,800 companies with a turnover of more than 2.8 million euros, but there are a total of 3 million plastics manufacturers in China, if we include companies with a smaller turnover.
BUSINESS FRANCE BOOTH:
POLYMERIS will be among the French participants and will be visible on the CHINAPLAS website on the Business France stand L49 in Hall 10 in Shenzhen.