Lyon and Virtual
Hôtel de région, 101 cours Charlemagne 69002 Lyon
Would you like to understand how European funding works? Are you looking to validate the benefits of applying for this type of funding for your project? Are you looking for partners for your project? Ambition Europe Day is for you!
It is aimed at industrial and service companies, as well as academic research organizations (laboratories, research centers, etc.), whether they are new to European funding for research and innovation, or already know something about it.
The Ambition Europe Day program:
- Conferences to inspire you:
- European funding: why not you?
- European funding: dare to adopt a long-term strategy
- A partners' village to meet the regional structures that can help you, including Polymeris.
- Individual meetings to discuss your project
- Events: partnership wall, networking lunch, etc.
- Getting started: workshops to find out about European funding
- Overview of funding for companies or researchers
- Project diagnosis and application preparation.
- Taking off: discovering calls for projects in your sector
- Workshops: health, green transition, freight and logistics, cybersecurity, etc.
- A round-table discussion: Boosting your project to success, from preparation to implementation
Ambition Europe Day in figures
- +400 participants by 2022
- +80 calls for projects presented
- 11 conferences, round tables and workshops
- + over 50 speakers and experts
- 45 partners