Why, when and how to do life cycle analysis of your innovations in the plastics, rubber or composites industry.
In response to the current challenges of ecological and energy transition, the analysis of the environmental impacts of any activity or system (product, service, process...) on its entire value chain has become essential.
Come and take stock with EVEA on the LCA method, the available tools, the use cases in the plastics, rubber and composites industry. You will have the keys to success to guide and enhance your innovation strategy!
- Introduction and presentation of EVEA
- Definition of concepts (LCA, eco-design, circular economy, GHG balance)
- Environmental issues of plastics, rubber and composites
- Why do an LCA ?
- What means to implement an LCA ?
- Inspiring examples
- Question and answer session
For those who wish it, possibility of prolonging the afternoon (from 16h30) with, with the choice :
- Presentation of CLARTE (CRT specialized in Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Emerging Technologies)
- Visit of the CT-IPC site in Laval
- Visit of the ESTACA Laval laboratories